2 wheel adventures, not human powered!

Anybody here into motorcycles? I’ve noticed this area of the forum is not used very much so here’s my contribution, feel free to add yours.

I ride a 2013 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special. Made a trip to NFLD this year (wifes homeland) and my son and I put a good many Km’s on the Rock. I moslty ride just for the fun of it but occasionally commute if the conditions are right.

Let us know what you ride, any trips or roads you like to run and especially let’s see some pictures!

Sweet ride but I would stay out of the crocs if I were you. Hate to have them melt to my feet going around a turn motocross style.

I used to own a 125cc Yamaha scooter, 100MPG. But I get 100MPP (miles per pie) on my bicycle, so I gave the gas guzzler to my father in law. Not that you would deign to ride with a scooter anyway, especially not Jap-Scrap! :slight_smile:

Thanks man, ya she’s a bit of a pig on gas (I guess that’s where the term Hog comes from), but she goes like a scalded cat!!

Been a while since I’ve been on the forum, looks good, but my pics are gone. Ill have to re-up.

Ouch, sorry about that. There were some pictures that did not import correctly. I think it was related to semicolons or dashes in file names.

No worries, just gives me an excuse to add a couple more

1 Like