2016 Giant Reign ADV 1 size XL for sale

Selling my 2016 Giant Reign Adv 1. The bike has 27.5 wheels and is an xl frame. The bike is in good shape with the normal cosmetic dings for a mtb. The aluminum rear triangle has a couple paint chips with no structural damage. The carbon front triangle has a few paint scuffs but no damage to the carbon layup. The original rock shox pike fork was replaced with a rock shox yari last season due to some Stanton damage on the pike. I took the charger cartridge out of the old pike and will include it with the sale. By installing the charger damper you can turn this fork into a lyric. The lyric and yari forms share the same chassis, the yari just uses an older damper. The bike has seen many upgrades and comes as is minus the pedals and water bottle/ cage. The rear rim has a small crack in it that I am working on fixing as soon as the Canadian Spank dealer gets the hoops in stock. Or I will take $150 off the price if you want to buy it now, the rim is $100 and swapping the hoops should cost no more than $50. The pressfit BB is buttery smooth as are the pivot bearings. I have replaced the clunky bearings now that I am no longer riding the bike. The seatpost has the black coating worn off of the stanchion but the cartridge is only a year old and the post works flawlessly. I also have extra seal kits for the suspension and a spare set of brake pads I will include. The front wheel is setup tubeless and the rear wheel is taped for tubeless but currently has a tube due to the rim that needs replaced. I will retape the wheel if I have it replaced or will provide sealant if you choose to fix it yourself. Feel free to ask any questions and I will post the parts spec below.
-2016 Giant Reign Adv 1 size xl
-2018 Rock Shox Yari fork 160mm travel with included charger damper upgrade
-2016 Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3 debonair
-Shimano XT brakes with extra new pads
-Spank Spike Race bar 800mm wide
-Spank Oozy stem
-Giant Contact SL seatpost with 150mm travel
-Shimano XT cranks with wolf tooth 30T oval chain ring
-OneUp components chainguide/ bashguard
-Shimano xt 11 speed shifter, der, and cassette
-Spank Oozy 295 rims laced to dt Swiss 350 hubs with the 36 tooth star ratchet upgrade
-Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.35 tires front and rear