2018 Pic From Every Ride

took me a while to step up to the big one, still not fully comfortable or confident and far from stylish haha but it is fun. I picked up a custom 2005 transition trail.or.park and the damn thing is addictive. More bikes is always great, tho i cant say im familiar enough with your bike to make a call

Edit : quick google search, id say as long as your suspension is firm it would be more than capable of getting you into it. Tires are key too, anything with meathooks will slow your roll and eat the line up. Maxxis holy roller /kenda krad / that type are ideal. If the Dudu has firm suspension and some similar tires itd be set

Yeah, I’ve got it set pretty firm (especially the rear end) and currently have Maxxis Hookworms mounted on it which roll real fast.

1 Like

Golden lets get that thing out on some jumps

1 Like

Didn’t make it to the trails, but I did get out for a spin on this weird bike with oddly skinny tires.

4 Likes

From the Tuesday Hike a Bike Ride.
Here’s to hoping that holds haha. Man that was a big slash.

3 Likes

I knew it, mtbr’s are secret roadies too. Let m know who’s riding slick we can do a transition road to mtb race herring cove loop to fight trail, should be fun.

@Chris_Dwyer-perkins - cheapest option is to put tubes on those JJ’s. Or get a FS bike :wink:

Nice looking repair job, especially the sewing. Let us know how it holds up!

1 Like

4 Likes

Badass.

1 Like

Someone’s been watching GMBN Tech. Nice job!

2 Likes

shoulda hucked that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Next time. It was really, really, soft when I was out. Even gravel needs to dry up sometimes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was cutting drainage on Da Minion yesterday. Everything was saturated.

4 Likes

The crew at McDonald Sports Park tonight.

6 Likes

Soggy days at Flat Lake.

6 Likes

Snack time at fight trail

4 Likes

Encountered this rare born wild beast @fighttrail this morning. @ chris tag yourself here. See you more on the trails man.

5 Likes

This is a very fitting sign. Gnarly but extremely fun section of trail at Gore aka Empire Trails

6 Likes

@CannondaleChris - Yo man! What a ride. Good times!

2 Likes

Yo, Let’s hit that beast at keppoch and sugarloaf!

1 Like