ECMTB Fitz Camp-n-Ride 2018 - 5th Annual

• Enter from ball field. Turn left after bridge on Fitz trail.
  • When you hit the road turn right and take the “Y” on the right.
  • Head straight up the logging road to the top where it hooks left. (You may see signs for Rocket Robert, and Free Rider but keep climbing)

At this point, you are near the intersection of Sweet Svern, Kilt and Free Rider.

Message me from there. We will pass though that spot a few times.

1 Like

Or if you’re familiar with Trailforks, park at the marked parking lot, start up “Original Fitz” until you hit the road, then climb the rest of the way up “A. MacLeod rd”.

The first time I rode there I just followed trailforks. It was pretty straight forward to figure out.

3 Likes

Like I said, turn left at the tree.

3 Likes

Don’t think we’re gonna make this one. Have fun!

Bummer… I even built a kicker ramp, man!

Perfect weather in Scotsburn/Pictou for riding on Saturday, 17ºc and partly cloudy. Almost a shame to miss the sunny 25/28ºc weather in Halifax…almost

3 Likes

@riderx, you coming down tonight? Also, don’t forget you are the bannerman. :smile:

I’ll be driving out from Halifax and back into town after the ride tomorrow if anyone is looking to tag along. I’ve got one extra spot on my rack. Leaving south end Halifax at 10:45am.

Give me a shout.

1 Like

Will be there late afternoon got kiddo w/ me. Im just up for the beer bbq and chilling w the cool guys.

1 Like

Is being the bannerman as prestigious as duffman?

Thanks for the great time, everyone. Definitely going to mark this on the calendar for next year!

2 Likes

Epic ride. still editing the vids. Thanks @JeffV and family for awesome bbq and beers.

2 Likes

My pleasure Jessie, I had a blast too. :smile: