ECMTB Group Ride - Moved to Wed May 3rd

The weather looks wet for the next couple of days so let’s stay off the singletrack trails and go for a spin at McDonald Sports Park. If the rain doesn’t let up by Tuesday night we will cancel and let you know…so keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Where: McDonald Sports Park in Waverley
When: Tuesday, May 2 @ 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner friendly with some heart pumping hills

Notes: Meet at the first gate. Lights are still required this time of year.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

1 Like

If there’s no ride, we should get together at the Timber Lounge. It’s kinda like being in the woods, yeah? :wink:

2 Likes

my micronesian brother!

2 Likes

He’s a mountain biker too. I think @Zuki mentioned they had him out on a group ride one time in NL.

2 Likes

I would love to go ride with him! (Also, video had it wrong, this was while filming Frontier in Newfoundland, not Aquaman.)

No sign of the weather clearing up before this evening, so our Tuesday ride is cancelled.

Tomorrow looks great though, so if anyone is able to make it out, we’ll be at McDonald Sports Park at 7pm Wednesday May 3rd instead. Hope to see you there!

4 Likes

Crappy weather means beer weather. Timber lounge?!

What type of terrain are we going to see here?

Mix of double track and crush gravel with a bit of single track mixed in here and there. Good casual ride.

1 Like

I can’t make this one, working late.