ECMTB MRWA Trail Build - Wed Apr 17th

There will be no group ride this week as the forecast looks a bit too wet. So we thought it would be a good time to pitch in and help MRWA with their efforts at Fight Trail.

We’ll be working on a section of the Attic just above the gully. This area is perpetually wet and could use some drainage and a slight reroute.

Where: McIntosh Run - meet at the Alabaster Way cul-de-sac
When: Wednesday, Apr 17 @ 6pm

Notes: If you arrive late just follow the Attic trail counter-clockwise and meet us at the area indicated on the map below. Tools will be on site, but if you have your own feel free to bring them.

• Yes, see you there!
  • No, wish I could.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

Coaching conflict for me, but definitely an area that needs some work. Good luck, gang!

C’mon out folks, it can’t just be ride leads.

We love this trail system, let’s show it!

Regrets, have prior commitments with the kids extra curriculars tonight , hoping to make it to part of the trail build tomorrow

1 Like

I’m going to try to be there but I will be late. Have to wait for the wife/car to get home.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight. Solid crew once again.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Wow! Looks great. Way to go.

Awesome you guys- thank you so much for the work you put in! Hopefully I’ll get a chance to ride it sometime soon.

Thanks guys!

I granted “trail gnome” badges to attendees.

Maybe we can scrape up some swag for whoever attends the most build sessions in 2019.