ECMTB Weekly Group Ride - CANCELLED


Looks like another wet Tuesday in the forecast. If the rain holds off we’ll be at McDonald Sports Park, but keep an eye on this thread in case we have to cancel.

Where: McDonald Sports Park - meet at the first entry gate
When: Tuesday, November 13 @ 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner, with some leg burner hills

Notes: Lights are required.

  • Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.


I put myself as a maybe on this.


It’s already started raining and forecast to get heavier through the night. Cancelling this ride. Sorry.




Good call!