ECMTB Weekly Ride - 11 July 2017

In the long days of summer we look to streach our range a bit. So this week we are heading to Victoria park.

Where: Victoria Park, Wood St entrance
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Intermediate

Notes: Bug spray might be nice.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

1 Like

Where is the meet up spot? Top of Wood St.?

I’m not sure yet. Was hoping to get some advice from people in the know. Maybe @Chris_Dwyer-perkins has a suggestion?

I’ve only ever entered from Wood St. it’s closer to the good stuff at the top of the park.

Don’t feel like doing the climb straight from the start @Rolls? :laughing:

1 Like

Hills are more fun going down, because science.

4 Likes

If you want to avoid the climb into the park you can use wood st or if your ok with the warm up climb you can start at the main park entrance

1 Like

Which trail is the wall feature on?

It’s near the dump loop from my understanding. You can get to that from any entrance. I haven’t risen that trail yet but I think I know where it is.

Is there anyone that would be willing to give me a lift? Larissa is going to need the car after work on Tuesday.

Some motivation for anyone on the fence about making the trip up to Truro…

2 Likes

Yeah its near the dump loop on “stick em up”. .

@JeffV so Wood St. entrance right?

You really don’t want to climb that hill, do you @Rolls?

1 Like

It seems so, but maybe we can ride down to the entrance from there, lol.

1 Like

Haha honestly makes no difference to me. We just need to pick one so I can let some folks know.

2 Likes

I am not even attending but I know you should stat at the top of Wood Street. You get all flowy goodness from the get go and who doesn’t love flowy goodness

1 Like

Depends on what time of the month it is

:flushed:

2 Likes

Just checking in to see if anyone can give a lift from Bedford or Bayers Lake.

I wish that I didn’t have to work tomorrow night. I want to check out the trails. Have fun!

1 Like