ECMTB Weekly Ride - 11 May 2017 - THURSDAY

It is actively raining now. This ride is postponed until Thursday. 11 May 2017.

Things are a bit wet so lets ride some whopper granite this week.

Where: Whopper Dropper - Burger King Entrance
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner / Intermediate.

Notes: Requires lights, check before coming out as it may be canceled if it is actively raining.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

So subconsciously you are thinking it will be too wet till June to ride bit I think you really meant May!

2 Likes

I think you’re getting senile in your old age Russ :wink:

1 Like

Wow… I make a mistake on the posting just about every week.

@rolls is nice enough to proof read though. And now @jetter has joined in to catch my mistakes, lol.

2 Likes

Must be those gimpy thumbs.

8 Likes

He’s the Legend!

Note this ride was changed to Thursday. Please update your status above so we know who will be there. Thanks

Should know later today what the work schedule will be. Hopefully the stars align. If someone has an extra light, I’d love to make use of it.

2 Likes

Hey @GaryC,

Welcome aboard, if you get a chance, fill our your “Member Name” and “Emergency Contact” fields in your profile.

Cheers.

Done.

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ll bring my spare light too. It has a more limited battery but we don’t need is for as long this time of year.

Maybe @Rolls can give me his extra battery at some point too.

1 Like