ECMTB Weekly Ride - 25 Apr 2017

This week we ride spider.

Where: Spider Lake
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner / Intermediate
Notes: Still requires lights near end of ride.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

Last trail report I saw indicated Ribbon was still wet; anyone know if it’s dried out yet?

I rode it (ribbon of love) last weekend and it was drying nicely but still a bit mushy in spots and a waterhole at the bottom. Everywhere else at Spider Lake was just dandy.

1 Like

We’re hoping with a full day of sun and wind today and tomorrow it should be better.

1 Like

I’ll be at work until 6, would anybody be able to pick me up at Cyclesmith or somewhere on the peninsula before the ride?

I should be able to pick you up around 6:20.

Be aware the ticks are out, was up that way tonight and found one on me.

4 Likes

I was through ribbon on Sunday and the mushy spot has hardened up. There was a little bit of mud in the bottom of the wallows on the way up the hill, but it always gets like that after any rain.

2 Likes

Good ride and always nice to have new faces in the crowd. Thanks for joining us @shamusking77.

1 Like