ECMTB Weekly Ride - 28 Feb 2017

Temperatures are up and the snow is melting. Everything is goop. So we will ride Shubie once again.

Where: Shubie Park, Meet at Dartmouth Crossing Entrance by Empire Theatres
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Easy

Notes: Requires lights, Some sections may be icy so studs are optional

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and emergency contact filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

If anybody needs to borrow or buy one, I have a 29 x 2.25 studded tire that I had to take off because of clearance issues in the back.

3 Likes

Ouch.

Put some fenders or glasses on for protection against the dog poop filled water spray coming off your tires if you ride in the dog park area. It should be renamed “Pink eye Park”

Done. Although I’m not feeling the best so I might not get to test them out tonight :frowning:

1 Like

Yea. I think I’m going to bail on this one. Grrrr. I really want to ride haha.

1 Like

I’m likely out, too. I want to ride, but not so desperately as to contend with “Pink Eye Park”. :wink: Here’s hoping for more sunshine and dry/frozen ground soon!

Overkill?

4 Likes

Ha! You’re along the right lines. I’d lean more toward hazmat than radiation, the lead lining is just overkill!

I think I’m going to have to bail on this ride too, I haven’t been feeling too well since I got off work this afternoon.

1 Like

Train heavy…race light

3 Likes

Good to meet up with @xxkoadyxx, on this one.

Hope to see you out again!

1 Like

That was a good ride. Conditions were great and didn’t see a single lump of dog shit. Even the AT trail along Lake Charles was rideable for a change. Good times.

3 Likes

Yes I had a blast. Nice meeting a few of you guys. Hopefully get out more!

2 Likes

Sad I missed it. Darn cold :frowning: