ECMTB Weekly Ride - 31 Jan 2017

I despise it.

2 Likes

And this is where we splinter off into smaller groups:)

1 Like

rogue one the rebels group :joy:

1 Like

Some days I like it. Some days I hate it. I find it better if you do it clockwise. Branch off onto it before you reach the lake

2 Likes

@RyanHutchinson agreed, itā€™s better clockwise.

I have no clue where the trails in question are haha.

Haha! Thatā€™s funny, I do enjoy it but I prefer counterclockwise for some reason.

1 Like

Great to hear, when youā€™re the one leading the pre-ride! LOL!

Iā€™m game to slog through some trails.

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve managed to confuse myself lol. Donā€™t worry about it haha.

Noticed on Trailforks that one side of the loop near the trailhead was missing. Iā€™ve added it, can someone confirm this section on Trailforks when you get a chance? Thanks

2 Likes

yeah everytime especially with me ! lol ā€¦ how about let @IanM_MTB lead this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh! Never Mind, I know the trails there talking about. I just didnā€™t know them by name haha. Once I saw the names on trail forks it all clicked.

1 Like

Confirmed.

1 Like

Just finished working. Not going to make it tonight unfortunately

Great ride, thanks everyone! Not quite a group picā€¦ but @Krysta gave me the belated idea to draw something with the GPS map so I tried to spell out bike. Unfortunately, Iā€™d already been booting around the frozen lake so it didnā€™t turn out quite right. Letā€™s pretend itā€™s a hidden message. :wink:

5 Likes

brother that looks like a crappy metal band name! lolā€¦ nice try though.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been on one of the group rides since the pedaltrout days. It was great to get out and see some familiar faces and a lot of new ones!

4 Likes

Yeah that was a fun one. The frozen lake was a nice bonus too.

4 Likes

Bummer I missed it. Stupid work.

3 Likes

Agreed!

1 Like