ECMTB Weekly Ride - 7 Feb 2017

We hear that Whopper is somewhat rideable so were going to give Lake Loop a try.

Where: Whopper, Burger King entrance
When: 7 Feb 2017, 7pm
Difficulty: Intermediate / Advanced

Notes: Studded tires are recommended, Requires lights, Dress warmly

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and emergency contact filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

I should have some more stickers as well available.

1 Like

I can bring spare lights if someone needs to borrow one.

2 Likes

ZOOM ZOOM!!!@#@!##@!@#!@##!@ I’m itching to get out again! Whopper is so nice right now!

I rode Lake Loop yesterday. The clear cut area has some large ice patches. Lake loop itself is about 30-40% boot bombed snow with significant melt happening in the sunny areas. Should be hard and frozen by ride time.Suzy lake snow sections might well be hard enough for skinnies.
Would highly recommend studs for this ride.

3 Likes

Got my wheel fixed… yay lol also Don’t have studs… t, but gonna give it a try haha rest of week doesn’t look promising.

3 Likes

I’m out. Still at work and not feeling great. Have fun folks!

Riding studless as well…

1 Like

That was fun and a good workout too!

3 Likes

Super fun ride! The snow certainly made it an interesting ride. And the pre/post ride beers were awesome!

3 Likes

Too bad pape @darkmyth wasn’t there😬.