ECMTB Weekly Ride - Feb 7th

~~~ I’ve been checking the weather regularly and it seems that the weather will only start in the evening. Therefore, Let’s ride at Shubie Park, meeting at the parking lot by the theatres. If it starts getting nasty, we can call it then. ~~~

Where: ~Shubie Park…meet at the parking lot by the theatre in Dartmouth crossing~
When: ~~~Tuesday, February 7th 7PM ~~~
Difficulty: ~~~ Beginner ~~~

Notes: ~~~ Requires lights ~~~, ~Dress Warmly~

I will have spare lights available this week!

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and emergency contact filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

Due to the pending weather I may not be there. I will know by noonish

If @riderx cannot make it you will need to self organize. @jetter,@adventurer, you are deputized, lol.

1 Like

:+1:

2 Likes

I will wear my deputy badge with honor.

4 Likes

Conditions are superb right now. Hard packed crusty snow almost everywhere, some bare spots where trails have been plowed and the odd icy patch.

4 Likes

Wish I could make it.

might be there if i could make it after work.

2 Likes

“Snow beginning near midnight then changing to ice pellets before morning.” Should be a fine, if not crisp, evening for a ride. I have room in my car for one more from Halifax if anyone needs a ride (fat or skinny tires), and can bring an extra light if anyone needs to borrow.

If anyone is interested I am probably going early again to get some extra distance. Let me know if you want to join me so we can plan a time to meet.

Good times, probably the best snow conditions so far this year. Started with 8, ended with 6, due to technical issues.

5 Likes

You mean like this?

4 Likes

Crazyness.

torque monster!

1 Like

At least thats a easy repair :stuck_out_tongue:

Did the bolt shear or do you know if it somehow fell out.

I think a bolt must have fallen out at some point