ECMTB Weekly Ride - Hosted by Trailflow

ECMTB ride - Hosted by Trailflow

Where: Irishman’s Road
When: Tuesday, June 13th 6:30 pm (or when you show up)
Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate

Notes: bug dope

This week we will be riding with Trailflow at Irishmans’s road. Ryan and Michelle are previewing the course for The Tired Tires event this Sunday and we are fortunate enough to be able to check it out!

I will invite any of those interested to join me at my cottage post ride for a Bon Fire and marshmallows, and yes beverages (BYOB).

My cottage is located approximately 10 minutes away on the way to Halifax. I will be staying over, however, I will be leaving early on Wednesday. I have a couple spare beds if required.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

This is in leu of our normal the weekly ride. It should be a blast.

Note the earlier than usual start time of 6:30. You won’t want to miss any of this one.

1 Like

Work training 4-8pm Mon-Thu this week, going to have to miss it. :cry:

Is there anyone that could give me a lift? I work at the Sunny Side Mall and could bring my bike with me there. Send me a message if your willing. I’ll be honest and say I don’t think I have much I can give in support of gas money right now :frowning:

WTH are you saying bud. You forgot to consult you’re biker neighbor downstairs first.:laughing:. Hit me up a text tomorrow lunch.

2 Likes

I’ll have the jerseys for anyone who did not get theirs yet (you know who you are) and stickers!!

Anyone making the trek from Halifax penninsula with space let me know. Would be great to check out the trails. Happy to pitch in for gas.

I might be late. See you there guys.

Great ride guys. I had to cut it a little shorter than I’d hoped as I couldn’t get my tire re-seated after I fixed the puncture. Just a good excuse to go tubeless, right?

Hopefully I can connect with you all again soon!
Thanks Ryan for the tour - I was on a few trails I hadn’t been on in awhile.

2 Likes

It was great to have you out. We will hopefully have a few other rides outside of Halifax this year too. We might have to make them for a Sunday to accomodate more folks.

1 Like

Fantastic ride, thanks again to Ryan and Michelle, and Kyle and yes, even Duke at Trailflow for all their hardwork.

I will be heading to the event on Sunday and hope to see many familiar faces. Remember this is a 6 hour endurance event that allows for teams so it’s very doable and should be a lot of fun!

4 Likes

Yeah, thanks for the tour @Pepperjester!

1 Like

What was the count again?

19 or 20 I think.

2 Likes

How is tumbleweed, @Chris_Dwyer-perkins feeling today?

3 Likes

Good moon in shining :laughing:No hangover well craft from the master brewer @JeffV

1 Like

I’m happy I had today and tomorrow booked as vacation days, that’s how I’m feeling haha. Can’t lift much with my left arm right now because of some inflammation near my shoulder blade and I have some “road rash” under my biking gear that I didn’t know about but other then that I’m good.

I’m taking it easy hopping I will be recovered for Sunday and I need to find a new helmet as I don’t necessarily trust mine any more.

My head and neck feel fine but I know I hit the helmet hard on the first flip.

5 Likes

It sounds like I left the party a little too early…

1 Like

Yeah, it was glorious.

1 Like