GoPro etc. Discussion thread

I’m also using a 3 and a very old hero. That video i very steady for a 3, which gimbal did you buy? Probably a better option than upgrading my camera.

Gimbal stability is much more useful. I just got the Zhiyun Rider-M. I have not used it much. Got it a month ago, but then had to move to a new city so just stating to play with it.

I got the feiyu tech 3 axis used-120bucks at amazon.ca, works fine but couple times the wiring inside motor gets disconnected when hitting the handlebars. Now i had it glued, works really mint.
I do had to buy the gopro5 adapter which costs me another 10bucks. It does what it says but i found out really bulky hassle hard to find correct biking posture when hitting fight trail boulders, anyways it does its job.

FYT 3axis Gimbal + gopro4

apology for the 311music.lol

Also there’s a new disruptor tech for gp’s and gimbals still on its Beta stage.
Can’t wait and saving for this

What is a disruptor tech?

He’s talking about the Rylo 360. It can stabilize your footage in software after. It’s the size of a gopro and you don’t need a gimbal. It’s pretty good. Audio is not great and I still find the video is kinda lacking compared to gopros on a gimbal. But the 360 cameras are going to become very popular I imagine.

Gopro makes their own 360 camera too but it’s massive compared to the Rylo.

That gimbal footage looks pretty good.

One tip from the GMBN guys is to mount the camera upside down on the chesty. That’s supposed to help get the right camera angle (assuming you’re not using a gimbal).

sick edits, bros

@landandwater Disrupts the sales and technology “trying too” and yes Thanks @JonMacD explains how is it more powerful than gopro without gimbal interms of tech but still very young at stage.

I use a GoPro hero 5, chest mount. The Rylo gets much better footage in my opinion, unless you have a gimbal. Having used a gimbal, yes it gets great forward but I found it heavy and awkward to use. If the Rylo comes out with a version that records in more than 1080p, I’d switch.

Thanks. I thought it was the name of a specific product.

The GMBN guys suggested 1080P/60 under good light conditions and 1080P/30 under low light.

I’ve got most of the popular trails from Hillsborough on my YouTube channel now. All with a gimbal and a Hero 3. I’m going to epoxy the mount in place so it does not flop down. I’ve been using it down, and against my chest so it has nowhere to flop, but doing that is putting part of the gimbal in the shot. My epoxy is going to fix that. no way to see what the GoPro sees until it is home on the computer.