Keppoch - July 13th

~~~ Keppoch, July 13th ~~~

Where: ~Keppoch~
When: ~~~July 13th, Time TBD ~~~
Difficulty: ~~~ Beginner/Intermediate ~~~

Notes: ~~~ water/bug dope/sunscreen~~~

Destination #4 is Keppoch on Thursday. Time is yet to be determined but it will be late afternoon.

I’ve never been, but I hear this is a climbing course as well. Legs beware!

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

The climb is worth the descent!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to it. First time there.

The climb isn’t bad at all, comparable to what you’re used to in the valley. Also a couple really sweet XC loops on the way up to break up the climb.

Heading to Cape Breton for the weekend. If it’s not raining at Keppoch I plan on stopping in for a quick rip. I’ll be there today around 1:30-2:00 if anyone’s around.

And in honour of the Tour I’ve installed a motor on my bike and I’m using EPO…

3 Likes

Got to Keppoch…it was raining. I hope to maybe ride the trails on Sunday after the race.

FYI the shuttle has been moved to Saturday because of the race on Sunday. If that makes any difference.

2 Likes

Got to do a couple laps around the course today. A lot of fun. They did a really good job putting a mix of different things together. Some decent climbs, fast descents, good flow, and a handful of techy stuff with roots. I had a blast on it. Don’t know if I could handle 3 complete laps without a break though. Not used to that amount of climbing haha.

If anyone is on the fence about racing there on Sunday. I highly recommend it.

Here’s the Strava segment for it if anyone wants to take a look: https://www.strava.com/segments/15410679

4 Likes