Keppoch Trip

As much as I’d love to go, I think I’m out for this weekend.
If you folks are still going, have a great time!

If I change my mind last minute I might see you on Sunday, but don’t count on me to make numbers.

I can’t go this weekend either.

If I make it, it will be last minute.

I’ll be there for sure. Last weekend was a pretty big crowd too. Great times and excellent conditions as always. Im going for the downhill though, lots of climbing closer to home. Soak up that g r a v i t y

With the weekend here, whos all still planning a trip to Keppoch sunday?
G r a v i t y
:evergreen_tree: :beers: :bicyclist: :snowboarder: :rocket: :steam_locomotive:

It’s looking like the dogs and I will be heading to Keppoch on Thursday if anyone wants to play hooky and catch a ride. I’ll likely be heading up early so we beat the warmest part of the day. If it’s raining Thursday I’ll head up next Tuesday (Oct 3rd).

2 Likes

I might take you up on that! I will let you know by tomorrow for sure unless the spot is already filled

1 Like

Sure! The weather network says rain in Antigonish, so if that’s the case I won’t go. But as of now, it’s my plan!

Very interested!

Just checked my schedule, im off thursday so im all in! Hopefully weather changes up, i find keppoch usually has its own beautiful little climate

Interested here as well. I’ll have to see if I can get off work.

1 Like

A couple of the downhills were pretty dusty yesterday. Hopefully the rain comes wednesday and clears for thursday :slight_smile:

And I’ll have gas money for the driver :smile:

Sadly I can’t get off work this week but next week should be a possibility.

1 Like

Unfortunately Thursday is calling for thunder & lightening which is pretty much the exact opposite of what I want to ride in (and they don’t want us on the trails then either).

1 Like

Totally understandable!
Nonetheless i still have the day off and might make the journey if the weather changes last minute! I have room for 1 other bike (and the rider too, i spose :stuck_out_tongue: ) if i go i will be climbing (and pushing) the hill and riding the downhills. Anyone interested, Let me know if you are in (pending weather)

1 Like

Shots from the weekend for encouragement https://youtu.be/HZpQdiKkTuo and https://youtu.be/HnSIeNxG0C0

1 Like