Last Minute Rides....Who's In?

Lots of snowshoing at daminion too. I think it is trail runners. Not sure how far they go though.

1 Like

Met @JonMacD in there too. He said its stomped all the way through flipside.

1 Like

Not exactly last minute, but Iā€™m taking Wednesday off and planning to hit Fight since itā€™s in such good shape right now. Just need to swap over from fat to 29+ first. I want to get there early and hoping for a good 2-3 hours of riding before the sun softens up the few wet spots. Whoā€™s in?

1 Like

Intermediate pace Fight Trail ride at 12:30pm.

2 Likes

Heading to McIntosh Run (aka McFight) for 5:45pm. Will either play on the front door trails (Osprey, spar, attic, basement, etc.) or tackle Lake Loop/bloodline if I have company.

Nice weather for Friday and Iā€™m taking the day off work, will be heading to McIntosh Run and hoping that there isnā€™t much snow left from the recent storm. Happy to have folks tag along! My loose plan is to ride Bloodline / Lake Loop and session some features in an attempt to get better at this trail and learn the lines. Happy to have some company.

1 Like

what time do you think you would be going? thatā€™s if you wouldnā€™t mind me coming along

Probably around 11:30am or so, but flexible with timing. Happy to have company!

1 Like

sadly I will have school tomorrow untill around 2:30 so I will be unable to come

iā€™m going to fight for probably 3:30 anyone can come

Fight 11 am tommorow!

i might go to fight tomorrow if my bikes back from the shop in time, i highly doubt im your skill level and would not want to hold you back

1 Like

I havenā€™t been out yet this season and am possibly game for tomorrow at 11. I need to find out if my wife has to go in to work in the morning. Iā€™ll post an update in the morning.

Editā€¦Wife doesnā€™t need to work tomorrow morning which means Iā€™ll be there!

2 Likes

Alright! Long time no see!

1 Like

Starting at the trailhead at the end of Alabaster?

That Spar Trail Head just up from there.

1 Like

Going to see if I can use some lieue time and get off work earlyā€¦ hopefully see you guys out on the trail.

Itā€™s just too nice out to be working today

4 Likes

Heading to Fight this afternoon with @nwmenz and company. Fairly easy pace, mostly ā€œfront doorā€ trails. No set time yet so can adjust if someone wants to come with. @brodymtb?

1 Like

i can come, i just need to get my bike back from the shop, i should be getting it sometime between 10 and 12 so any time after then should be good for me, i will post again one i get it to make sure

Editā€¦iā€™m picking it up at 12

Aiming to start at 1:30 at the Cul de Sac trailhead where Osprey and I/O start. Probably warmup with a ride to Spar and go across Nuthin Fancy, maybe look at the old entrance? Will play it by ear from there.