MEC Mountain Bike Group Rides

MEC will be hosting weekly mountain bike group rides on Monday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30.

These rides will be hosted at a variety of locations and will offer challenge and fun for both beginner and intermediate riders alike.

Registered participants will be provided with each week’s meet-up location and other need-to-know details prior to the ride via email - so ensure you check the “receive email from MEC” box at the bottom of the registration form.

Group rides are limited to 10 participants. Book your spot early!

Register at: MEC Mountain Bike Group Ride Registration

2 Likes

It would be awesome if you posted rides for the specific dates and location here ahead of time as the year progresses.

3 Likes

I agree with @bent6543. Even knowing where the next week’s ride would be helpful. For example, given the state of my bike I’d be more inclined to join a ride at Spider Lake rather than one at Fight

FYI the April 17 ride at unknown location is already half full.

I’m in.

Same.

1 Like

Yeah, not really interested in registering if I don’t know where it’s going to be happening…

Agreed @gtrguy.
In this case I do think it’s fair that the trail is TBD, conditions are so variable right now, who knows the way things are going we could be under a foot of snow on Apr 17!

Unless I understand wrong…

Registered participants will be provided with each week’s meet-up location and other need-to-know details prior to the ride via email - so ensure you check the “receive email from MEC” box at the bottom of the registration form.

Register and find out what trail or the trail isn’t decided yet?
Can you clarify @rideeast?

1 Like

True enough, good point.

Also signed up

1 Like

Still spots left for Monday May 1st. The ride is at Flipside/Scotch/Daminion.

http://events.mec.ca/event/171616/mtb-trail-ride-may01

Hmm… wish I could.

1 Like

3 spots left now

1 Like

We going to Whopper this Monday at the coke plant side. Intermediate ride.
Next week will be a beginner ride.
If you see all 10 spots full send an email and you likely still get in.

2 Likes

This week is going to suck with all the rain :frowning:

1 Like

Just heard the Monday MEC rides will all be intermediate level now. They were rotating beginner, intermediate, womens only.

3 Likes

MEC ride is at Daminion/Flipside tonight at 6:30. Meet at the Coke Plant. Still 4 spots left if anyone wants to sign up and join us.

Signed up.

2 Likes

You never really know. Keep your chin up son.

Signed up

3 Likes