Moab

Yay! Any ecmtb guys interested in going?

Just refreshing this idea now that everyone is getting their MTBs cleaned up for another riding season. Best price ever!

2 Likes

That looks like an awesome experience!

1 Like

If you can do it, make it happen. Itā€™s an experience of a lifetime, always great people and absolutely the best tour guides. Definitely worth it!!!

3 Likes

You too can go hereā€¦

5 Likes

and do thisā€¦

4 Likes

Moab Day 5-41 by Douglas Smith, on Flickr

Porcupine Rim by Douglas Smith, on Flickr

Not an experience to miss!

2 Likes

So I have cancelled this years trip. I had a lot of interest from folks but no commitment. We are going to do 5 days of riding in Quebec instead. Keep Moab fresh in your head for Sept. 2019. It seems to be turning into a every 2nd year event which is fine with me. Makes me appreciate it even moreā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™d be much happier spending my money in Quebec than the USA right now. Keep us posted!

2 Likes

Id be down for some quebec touring!

1 Like

Keep me posted on prices /dates!

1 Like

count me in the w/quebec tour. just need the dates.

1 Like

Thinking hard about it.

Definitely interested in a Quebec trip, any rough idea on dates and prices?

@SQUATCH Iā€™ll talk the old man into going too :thinking:

2 Likes

Uuuummmmm so ok, I kinda said ā€œweā€ as in there were 4 of us going to Quebec. I didnā€™t point it out to strum up riders!!! BUT we can work it out in groups of 4 kinda thing so if 4 or 8 of you want to come we can make it work. I am looking into lodging and other stuff but havenā€™t come up with a dollar number yet. I will get it all together asap and give us all an idea of price. I will also give you a bit of an idea as to areas we will be riding.

1 Like

It would be the week of Sept 22/23 to 28/29.

1 Like

Hello MTBerā€™s, It is that time again when I announce the Moab trip. We will be going from Sept. 14-21, 2019. Approx. $2300 each person. That includes flights, trucks, gas for trucks, houses, most meals except breakfasts, shuttles, park entry fees, hotel in Denver for last night. I will need a deposit to secure your spot. There are 12 people already going. As a Mountain Biker you have to make this trip. If not this year at some point do it. Just Do Itā€¦

7 Likes