My Apologies

I would like to apologize for any confusion caused by my previous account, which I had been editing my topic frequently on.

I exchanged messages with Jeff Vienneau about the issue and thought we had resolved the problem. Today I tried to log on to my account and it was banned. I then attempted to make a new account and it said that my IP address had been banned from making a new account.

What exactly have I done to deserve this? I had to go on a different wireless network just to create a new account, and I don’t think that is necessary at all.

So in conclusion, I would like to apologize and ask that my IP address be removed from the ban list.

Thank you.

It appeared to me that you did not want to have anything to do with the site and wanted your user deleted.

The site is a pretty chill crowd but if you spend 90% of your time complaining about the forum policies on post deletion and user account deletion you are just annoying users who are here to share their love of all things bikes.

I will give you another chance and unblock your IP and email. However, your old account is deleted and cannot be recovered.

Thank you Jeff! I guess I was unclear about my question in regards to account deletion. I was asking theoretically and did not actually want my account deleted at the time of question.

I do want to be a part of this community, as I think it is a great way for cyclists to stay in touch with one another.

I really appreciate you giving me another chance, and no worries about the previous account / email being deleted. I will just continue to use this account!

Thanks again & happy trails!

Just to note… in the future deleting posts and users by admins will only happen in exceptional circumstances.

So, think before you post in a public forum. :grin:

(this is not specifically directed at you @Moushka, but so everyone knows)

Bikes n jumps n stuff