Nine Mile River - Public Meeting

Things seem to be moving along with the Nine Mile River Trails. Their newly elected board has another public meeting scheduled for April 23rd.

2 Likes

They are asking for MTBers to attend this one. I’m guessing to offer guidance and help organize build days.

@IanM_MTB, @gtrguy, @Rockhopper, @coaster, @JonnyFever may ne interested in this…

My truck may be still in the shop but if I can get there I will.

Monday night? Conflicts with coaching.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be there.

2 Likes

Hoping to make it. Depends on how exam marking goes this afternoon.

1 Like

Same here, planning to make it unless something comes up.

1 Like

Thanks for stepping up guys, looks like I can’t make it but would love to know what’s up.

Let them know we (ECMTB) will do what we can if it comes to rallying a work crew, offering advice or just generally showing our support.

I hear from @gtrguy, the meeting tonight was good.

“The president is proactive and pushing things forward. @Rockhopper and @CyclingGirl joined the trail committee to assess the trail and put together an action plan. Some other good stuff going on, I think they’ll be posting minutes on Facebook”

Thanks for the upday @gtrguy and thanks @Rockhopper and @CyclingGirl.

2 Likes

Hopeful for good things for this trail.

We’re planning a trail walk to assess needs on Sunday at 1:00PM. Anyone who would like to join us, especially experienced builders and maintainers, is welcome.

2 Likes

The meeting minutes are up on the Nine Mile River FB page.

1 Like

I noticed in the minutes, they were tying to get in touch with me so I sent Clyde LeCoure a message introducing ECMTB and expressing our support.

Thanks again, to those who are helping them… I forgot to mention you too Kevin, (@coaster), thanks.

This is awesome, by the way.

4 Likes

I showed up late but liked how the meeting was run. No nonsense, focused on the priorities. That is how things get done. Much more optimistic this time around.

4 Likes