Nov 1st CORN MAZE (hosted by AVMBA)

CORN MAZE RIDE!

This ride is hosted by the Annapolis Valley Mountain Bike Association.

It is that wonderful time of year where we get to ride in a corn maze. For those uninitiated, it is awesome!

The corn maze is located in Greenwich and it is very important that we meet at the parking lot on Highway 358 just before the bridge before Port Williams. The farm strongly requests we do so. The parking lot is well marked and we can ride the trails behind the maze for a warm up!

Just take exit 11, and continue through the set of lights. The parking lot will be on your right.

Where: Corn Maze
Park at the parking lot just before the bridge towards Port Williams on 358
When: Tuesday, Nov 1st 7pm
Difficulty: beginner

Notes: Charge your lights, dress warm!

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and emergency contact filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

2 Likes

It is very important that we park near the bridge on the way to Port Williams.

For anyone in the area already me and one other are planing to hit the gorge a bit before the corn maze ride. Will be there shortly after 5. If your in the area feel free to join.

Hey. We might have gotten lost in gorge. Will be there still if some one can wait for us.

Wow, that was a blast!

Thanks to AVMBA for the invite.

1 Like

Anytime…we are pretty proud of our trails down this way and always willing to show them off when we can.

Anyone have pictures?

Someone must have had a gopro. Post it up!

I dropped mine into the Pic From Every Ride thread.

Any video, Rolls?

Nada