I’ll probably be looking at a new bike in the next couple of years. However,I’m a chronic over-researcher. Today’s bikes all seem so awesome, leading me to geek out over minutiae. At this rate I’ll have a bike picked out in 5-10 Years-by which time all the currently cool stuff will be weird and scary.
How do you pick out. A new bike?
- LBS availability
- It’s on clearance, Clarence
- Pick a BB type and be a d*ck about it
- Pick a wheel size and be a d*ck about it
- Who’s down with Kijiji? Yeah you know me
- Logo looks good on trucker hat
- Fanciest sounding suspension linkage
- Makes me feel like when I used to climb the rope in gym class