Post your bike

Oh my fuck, that is awesome @grahamanator!

How does the new geometry feel? I hear the raked it out a bit.

@JeffV I’m really enjoying it so far. The BB height (low) is taking a little getting used to but the bike doesn’t feel raked out or clumsy in the tight stuff. Climbing is a bit more “brute force” than my old bike but as long as you have a little momentum it seems to want to go anywhere. It is quite a hoot when you get it rolling, I was a little concerned it wouldn’t be playful but I’m finding myself hopping bumps I never have before.

All in all I’m a happy camper and you can’t beat the price. Similar spec’d bikes seemed to be $800-900 more.

Been meaning to post this for a while. Seen near Kingdom Trails in Vermont.Not my bike, but since it’s with wood, or IN wood…

6 Likes

Been a LONG time since I’ve been on this forum, but you may remember me as jeffro from the original ecmtb. Ran into Jeff V at Whopper yesterday, and thought I’d rejoin the forums.

Anyway, here’s my baby. 2014 Yeti SB-66 Al/Carbon frame, Fox 36 Factory, Float with Corset can, DT/Hope wheels, RF cranks and SixC bar, Thomson stem/post, XT drivetrain/brakes. ~29lbs.

4 Likes

Hey Jeffro! Nice ride!

Just built this up for bit of a blast from the past.

7 Likes

I like it!

Loved my Minuteman! Such a great all around rig.

Hello, names koady. Haven’t rode a bike for 6 years so figured it was time…

2016 norco charger 9.3 29er

6 Likes

Welcome back!

I’m pretty late to the party with this one, but better late than never I suppose.
2016 Giant Reign Adv 1 size xl
Spank oozy 295 rims on DT Swiss 350 hubs with revolution spokes, 11 speed XT, OneUp oval ring and bash guide, spank spike 800 and spank oozy stem, ergon ge1 grips, xtr trail pedals, slik graphics stealth decals, and schwalbe rubber.

5 Likes

Large 2014 Camber Comp Carbon. Was a stock 110mm version, but updated with a 120mm Fox factory rear shock and EVO link, changed the stock 32 with a factory fit4 damper and 120mm. RF Next carbon 720 bars and post (have since gone to a LV Integra dropper), XT brakes, XT 1x10, Chinese Carbon rims on DT 350 hubs, with 2.35 Bontrager XR3’s.
26lbs and my daily driver.

Large 2013 Carve HT. Mostly stock exept for XT 1x10, 720mm bars, cheap ass chinese 70mm stem,
completey shagged 100mm reba fork. I still ride this a lot actually, mostly gravel stuff, but sometimes I will ride it at Fight to remind myself how fun a HT can be. I run 45nrth studded on it in the winter. Plan is for this to get my Fox32 off the Camber this winter and get a 34 or Pike for the Camber.

7 Likes

2016 Large Giant Reign Advanced 0
Giant P-AM2 Wheels DT Swiss 350 Rear Hub & Giant Branded Front Hub,
Spank Spike 50mm Stem, Spank Spike 800 Bar with ODI Elite Pro Grips, SLX Brakes, Spank Spike Pedals, OneUp 32T Oval Ring and OneUp Bash Guide, 10 Speed XT, Silk Graphics Stealth Decals, RockShox Monarch Plus Debonair RC3 (4 Bottomless Bands), RockShox Pike RC Dual Position (One Bottomless Token), Giant Dropper Post, Rolling on Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 front and Maxxis Aggressor Rear

8 Likes

Just added this baby to my collection today! 2014 Norco Bigfoot. Mostly stock.

It’s nice to finally be able to say “what bike do I want to take out today?” Haha.

6 Likes

Very nice Chris!

My latest addition
2017 Rocky Mountain Blizzard -20

8 Likes

Uploading… proudly CanadianUploading…

2 Likes

Klunkin Ain’t easy

6 Likes

I have a couple schwinns set up like that. What size cog do you have in the back?

I think I’m running a 22 in the back-biggest I could find at the time. I think the front is a 36. Used an American to euro bb adapter so I could run a more modern crankset.