VSC Weekly MTB Ride - Grey Mountain

~~~ VSC Weekly MTB Ride - Grey Mountain, July 26th ~~~

Where: ~Grey Mountain~
When: ~~~Wednesday, July 21st, 6:30pm ~~~
Difficulty: ~~~ Intermediate ~~~

Notes: ~~~ Bug dope, water~~~

This is for the Halifax folks too! Come on out and check out some really nice trails not far from the city.

Is Grey Mountain fun? Heck, yes!! So let’s go ride it!

We are going to meet Eldridge Road Sports field for 6:30pm. This ride has substantial climbing with the ultimate reward of some sweet DH singletrack. I would classify this as an intermediate ride.

This is a social ride and we will make sure everyone has a good time.

When: Wednesday, July 26th 6:30pm
Where: Grey Mountain, meet at Eldridge Road Sports Field.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

Is there a civic address you can give for gps directions?

156 Eldridge Rd
Falmouth, NS B0P 1L0

1 Like

Thanks! If the ride is still planned I will drive up for it!

Ride is still happening. I’m in Montreal for a bike show, but Andy will be leading the charge! Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Im debating making the tour down from dartmouth, not much of a climber but i love downhill! Been meaning to check this spot out

When I’m in that position where I’m debating on going to stop and ask the following:

Have I been there before?

If yes then maybe I’ll pass.

If no then 9 times out of 10 it’s worth going if for no other reason then seeming some new trails.

For me this is why I will be going tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have room for a bike or two if anyone needs a ride (Krista?) or am open to car pooling. I’m in Dartmouth.

1 Like

Carpool?

Chris were taking you’re car?

I might be able to. I was planing on taking the motorcycle because of time but let me talk to Larissa.

Man that was nasty technical decent and downhill. Overall like wentworth/Victoria + gore park mix for me.

That’s was certainly a blast thanks to the valley godfather @dealmac for the tour.:laughing: Waiting for chris to upload some shots.

3 Likes

Fantastic ride! Thank you all. Great fun technical trails.

3 Likes