Wednesday or Thursday Ride

Anyone else on vacation this week? I’m looking to get in a rare mid week daytime ride…maybe even venture as far as Fitz or Keppoch.

YES! DVH and I are both on vacation this week, would love to make a run to Fitz or Keppoch. Was hoping to make the Keppoch day a shuttle day, but am flexible.

1 Like

:cry:

Jealous.
I only have Friday off. And it looks like it’s supposed to rain.
Have fun guys!

I could ride either or both days…grey mountain?

2 Likes

Speaking of Grey Mountain. I’m going to be in the valley not this weekend but the next. Was thinking of making a stop at Grey Mountain for a ride. Is it pretty much all mapped out well on Trailforks? What’s the best routes in there? Climb up “Eldridge Road” and ride all the single track off it down?

@IanM_MTB @riderx let’s make a plan tonight after the Empire ride.

2 Likes

We’ll be at the [Fitz trailhead] (https://goo.gl/maps/aZrpuHTedoT2) Thursday morning around 8:30 if anyone is free and wants to join us.

1 Like

Thursday evening…Grey Mountain…more info under rides.

This evening…perhaps Cape Split?

2 Likes

DVH and I might pop up to The Gorge for a short spin this afternoon, could easily add in Cape Split, or Grey Mountain, or… Basically, we’re up for some rides!

@riderx Yes! Cape Split tonight. What time?

645-7

Ok. I’ll be there.

2 Likes

There is a preride of the XC race in Res park this evening with Trailflow…would you prefer Cape Split or Res park…Res park is closer to the pubs.

2 Likes

***unless otherwise stated the ride is currently 6:45 at Cape Split.

2 Likes

I’m in for either, but preference would be Cape Split. See you at 6:45!

1 Like

I’d rather cape split too. See you there.

Hmmmmm. If I can make it in time I’ll be there too.

2 Likes

Cape Split for sure then!

3 Likes

Trails were super buff at Fitz what a blast!

Also, Deb’s Café serves unexpectedly awesome food and beers.

2 Likes