Weekend Day Ride

Anyone down for a rip this weekend (preferably Sat) and has room for a couple extra bikes and bodies? Coming from Halifax. Thinking maybe Gore or something other than Fight, Evil Birch, Whopper.

1 Like

@Krysta

I’d be happy to show you some trails in the valley. I do a shop ride on Saturday at 1:30 pm, or I can do a ride on Sunday.

Saturday’s ride will be starting at the shop in Kentville, and go to the Gorge/P2/Bird Sanctuary. Great trails!

1 Like

Looking for a ride from Halifax, was going to rent but things got a bit too busy on my end

Okay, going for a rental. Might have space for an extra person. Coming from Halifax, anyone interested? Thinking trails in the Valley but not sure what to check out, maybe Grey Mountain or Gorge? Also thinking about Keppoch, just riding up to the top. Open to suggestions!

I’m pretty sure I can arrange for a ride at Grey mountain. Or I’d be happy to meet up at the Gorge and play around there and p2 and bird sanctuary.

2 Likes

Im aiming for keppoch sunday, i recall seeing you there once. See ya again maybe? Happy trails!

2 Likes

I went a few weeks ago, Keppoch is awesome. I unfortunately only have Saturday availability, otherwise I’d love to go to Keppoch Sunday. I hear they’re still running the shuttle as long as the weather holds out.

@riderx I’ll let you know where we end up, might go to Keppoch and just climb to ride down, otherwise Gorge is looking sweet. Neither of us have ridden anything in the Valley.

1 Like

The valley is more then worth the trip!

1 Like

Went today. Gorge was killer!

2 Likes