West Hants Mountain Bike Clinics by Trailflow

2 Likes

Hmmm… I’d like to break these out into individual events on our calendar.

1 Like

Only $10 each!! Money well spent.

1 Like

Too cheap. I’ll spend 4x that on gas and food.

1 Like

Anyone know if the youth ones are a series that build on each other? Would like to sign my dude up but I think he would miss at least one of these…

Yes it’s a three week long program. My guy’s probably good for 2 out of 3 of the dates. Think I’ll still sign him up.

Ya I would say if your good for atleast 2/3 days sign on up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working on it!

Here’s the registration form for the Mountain Bike Clinics.

Here are the instructions I received from Active Living West Hants:

Payment is due prior to the clinic and is payable by two different methods:

• Payment at the Municipal Office (located at 76 Morison Drive, Windsor during working hours 8:30-4:30)
  • Mail in the filled out registration forms with payment in cash (we do not take cheques unfortunately)

Forms and payment should be submitted prior to the clinic. No forms/payment will be accepted the day of the clinic unfortunately.

If submitting by mail, forms should be mailed to:

Bekah Craik
Active Communities Programmer
Municipality of the District of West Hants | 76 Morison Drive | Windsor NS B0N 2T0 |
Mountain Biking Clinic_Registration Form (adult).pdf (284.5 KB)
Fax: 902-798-8553
Email: activeliving@westhants.ca
Visit us at: http://www.westhants.ca

Mountain Biking Clinic_Registration Form (adult).pdf (284.5 KB)

Unfortunate that registrations aren’t being accepted day of the event, and requesting that money be sent by mail. I really don’t like sending cash by mail.

I do drive past Windsor every day for work, so if people want to leave forms and registration fees with me, I can deliver from HRM.

4 Likes

Myself, @Rolls and @JeffV are going to the intermediate/Advanced clinic.

They’ve changed their stance on paying at their office and submitting the form there

3 Likes

Just one last clarification… Bekah means to say that the clinic has been extended from 3 hours to 4 hours and will run from 1-5pm. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I meant to sign up for this, something I need to look into soon before it fills up. Cheers!

My kid had a great time at the youth clinic this AM!

3 Likes

I just sent in my form. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like the youth clinic this am is cancelled due to risk of rain

Bummer for the kiddos. You have a kid enrolled?

Yeah man, he had a blast at the last one

1 Like

Nice!

Consider it more of a postponement then a cancelation. We’re going to look at adding back in an extra date.

2 Likes