Who's riding Feb 18th?

Anyone riding? Looks like it might be nice and frozen…

when/where?

Wentworth or keppoch?

Could be done…

Gore :thinking:

1 Like

I could do Gore. Time?

I think I’ll be riding in Truro weather pending.

I could be in for a ride somewhere. All the above sounds good!

Always keppoch :smiling_imp:

Is there snow anywhere? NB, PEI?

Also Family day on Monday…

Forecast is for snow Sunday, just going to have to wait and see what conditions are going to be

I’d be up for a ride potentially Monday or Tuesday day as well!

Ended up sick as a dog last weekend so I’m totally up for a ride this weekend! Willing to travel if I know soon enough if it’s going outside of NS.

I’d like to keep it inside NS.

Waiting to hear about Gore and Truro I think are the top options with a potential ride at Fight.

1 Like

I’ll be honest if it’s Fight I’ll probably ride elsewhere. Dam studded tires cost to much to ride on/around the granite and I’d prefer to not need to buy a new pair each winter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The weather looks decent for some riding, some cooler temps and only minimal snow.

My feeling is Gore or Truro.

1 Like

I should be good to go Sunday afternoon.

Keppoch has one of their fat bike events I believe

I’d be down for Truro, Gore or possibly Keppoch. I’d be leaving from Bedford and have room for three bikes in addition to mine. Two slots of which can accommodate fat bikes.

1 Like

I’m going to Victoria Park in the afternoon, wheels on the ground for 2:30pm. Meet at the Wood Street entrance for a loop around the Reservoir and whatever single-track looks good. Possibly a stop at the skills/jump park.

Too bad i got night shift, i might ride early hours tomorrow morning halifax area.