Youtube shows?

Harry main is great

Not sure if its been posted before or not but ive found myself gettin caught up on fabio’s videos at the office lately (while im totally doing work as well definitely for sure of course)
EntertAining as hell and man do they ever have fun
Look for BIKE challenge and floor is lava for some highlights.

1 Like

Good stuff. His 200 metre high railing ride is insane. I think I would have picked a day that wasn’t windy and icy:)

1 Like

Hes insane hahah and they have the most fun. Check out game of bike kids bike edition lmao

4 Likes

For those concerned their bike might not handle keppoch… I think your bike will be just fine

3 Likes

Watched through these EWS or Bust videos over the holidays. Vlog style videos showing what a full EWS weekend is like as a privateer.

IFHT guys have one on the side called Matt and Jason.

All of the ones you listed plus: bcpov, skills with Phil, single track sampler, the “on track” series. Etc. great to watch before a ride or just to learn somthing new .

1 Like

Another one for the list, (thanks @bent6543):

Not a show, but definitely worth watching.

6 Likes

That was so incredible. I’ve watched it 6 times now. The landing to flick at 0:49 is rad.

1 Like

Thanks to @IanM_MTB , this one looks good too.

1 Like

I’ve got a few going now to. Mostly race promo stuff from last year at this point but hoping to do more general trail stuff this year.

Just posted a video from our BC trip at the end of March. Nothing fancy going on just riding and talking bikes in this one.

5 Likes

Added Yoann Barrelli:

1 Like

Daily MTB Rider

Josh is a pretty cool dude and I love going back and watching his old videos

1 Like

Also check out Cycle Dad and Chad Polegatto for some epic local content

5 Likes

Another one for the list. No nonsense, just good BC riding from Dale Stone

One of my favourites of his:

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout out, new episode drops tomorrow!

6 Likes

Any BCpov fans? He just finished a road trip east.

Here’s a run he did at Sugarloaf…

5 Likes