2014 - Pic from every ride

What is the purpose of that tunnel anyway… if I remember correctly, there’s not much trail on the other side.

muddy, yes that was me. Nice to “meet” you, and thanks again for the offer.

[quote=“d.rolls”]

muddy, yes that was me. Nice to “meet” you, and thanks again for the offer.[/quote]

I ride there a lot when we have to stay out of the woods when it is wet so I am sure we will see each other again.

Whopper Sunday April 13

Whopper Dropper, Sunday April 13.

BLT entrance to whopper from Rains Mill rd.

This was always a fun little into to my whopper rides. Either an excavator was in here or someone rode the trail when jt was a bit soggy. :slight_smile:
[attachment=0]2014-04-19 13.45.05.jpg[/attachment]

A pic of a pic from every ride. Great ride at Whopper/Susie Q today.

Ha, beat me to it.
[attachment=0]2014-04-21 10.09.10.jpg[/attachment]

Whopper Apr 22nd

I see a samsquanch behind Kingers head…lol

That beard’s starting to have it’s own flow… looking good Aaron.

Dave’s Trail at Castle Frederick Farm in Falmouth
[attachment=0]2014-05-03 14.53.59.jpg[/attachment]

Nice bridge!

Exploring Maple Lake today.

[quote=“bent6543”]Dave’s Trail at Castle Frederick Farm in Falmouth
[attachment=0]2014-05-03 14.53.59.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Looking forward to riding the trail.

It’s a pretty amazing place with a ton of potential with 20+km of trail and woods roads. Some pretty big climbs and gnarly natural/old school downhills. The trails are raked in some places but there aren’t many people doing maintenance. We might have to organize a work party with the farm to get it all cleared.

[quote=“Adam”]

[quote=“bent6543”]Dave’s Trail at Castle Frederick Farm in Falmouth
[attachment=0]2014-05-03 14.53.59.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

Looking forward to riding the trail.[/quote]

Can I play too?

Hell yeah, I’ll post up rides and work days in the future. This ride was more of an exploratory mission, I think I spent more time talking with the owners than I did riding.

A few shots from the weekly ride on May 6th…Look like fun? Join us some Tuesday evening.

Grunter in Ellershouse…Unfortunately a massive section of trail has been completely wiped out to make way for a wind turbine, so we ended up hike-a-biking through a brutal debris field, it was worth it though to find the sweet singletrack that has been untouched.
[attachment=0]2014-05-10 12.44.22.jpg[/attachment]

I rode Nine Mile River today for the first time. What a great little trail system - fast and fun!