2015 ECMTB Annual Cottage Party/BBQ

There are two pylons with reflective tape at the top of the road as well as an acadian flag…bike light conked out on me.

In this weather is should stay cool just fine.

or we can tie it to the dock and let it sit in the lake :slight_smile: what could go wrong.

Thanks for the food, beer and fireworks show Mike! Fun times for sure.

thanks for the wood mike. no not that kind. the kind you burn

Thanks so much to everyone for a great cycling year (so far…plenty of riding to be had!). To all the trail builder, advocates, riders, and folks and businesses who support the scene big Thanks!

Fun party, til next year, same cottage, more fun!

wish i coulda made it! i was actually back east, but my time was very much spoken for. maybe next year. i’d like to finally meet some of you people!

also, fredericton has supreme singletrack these days, you should honestly check it out. i am impressed. hope y’all have a good fall season.

I spent about 6 months in Fredericton and agree 100%. They have a great rails to trails system as well. I could get around town, do all my errands and get to work without using my car all week.

The singletrack is superb indeed. I really need to make another trip there soon, and hit up Moncton and Saint John as well.