2017 Challenge

I am 163.2kms shy of my goal. I would need 45kms a week.

4 Likes

@bikegeek, sounds like a pretty good year to me.

@JeffV thatā€™s what rail trails are for. I need to bang out a few of those rides myself to reach my goal.

4 Likes

Looks like I will be at just shy of 1400/1500 I had planned. Didnā€™t get the distance I wanted but I feel I have made some huge confidence and skill gains this year. Iā€™m riding more and more things that I would have never considered a year ago.

So overall a big success for me this year!

6 Likes

My goal was 2500, and currently Iā€™m at 3500, with 41,000 plus metres of climbing. A good year indeed. Iā€™m especially impressed with how many trails Iā€™ve ridden and how many awesome people Iā€™ve ridden with. I have more than a few great pictures too!

7 Likes

6200km
283 hours
Just shy of 60,000m

Not quite where I wanted to be, my ride time plummeted after Elgin and never really got back into a groove.
Oh well, everyone needs some downtime right?

Iā€™ll probably add some indoor and outdoor to that total before the close of business on Dec 31st

7 Likes

5,001 kms
224 hours
24,000 m of vertical

My best result was two years ago with 5,400 kms, so Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll beat that this year, but I suppose thereā€™s still three weeks left. That is the most climbing Iā€™ve done. Pretty sure the Moab trip had something to do with that.

Still had one of the most fun years of riding ever. Feeling strong rolling into 2018 too. I have a few training changes I want to make to try to get better.

6 Likes

Goals achieved. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Changed my goal to 19,313km (12,000mi, 1,000mi/month). Should hit it around Christmas. Over 200,000m total elevation and over 2h/day on average for the first time in my life, too.

9 Likes