2019 Pic From Every Ride

That sounds epic, had it out once so far, I’m hooked can’t wait to get out again next week :grin:

1 Like

A little part swap for a splash of purple before a chilly ride

7 Likes

Great rip around Fight Saturday

7 Likes

Beauty of a day.

8 Likes

Managed to get out quickly this am kn some local woods roads in the snow, great time

2 Likes

Great day out at Whooper again.

9 Likes

Late afternoon ride. Trails are looking good at Whooper.

2 Likes

Bowater was great again.

10 Likes

Rolls and Goose At Bowater today.

10 Likes

Can’t get enough bowater.

17 Likes

If you build it they will come! Message me sometime about this place / building if you’d so wish

2 Likes

Does Bowater have fast flowy single track, or how would you describe, and or what would you compare it to?

1 Like

Really want to get out and check this place out sometime soon!

1 Like

6 Likes

There are a few areas that are quick, but none of it is what I’d describe as fast. It’s just very simple, narrow, forest singletrack that follows the land and embraces the natural features. There’s lots of jank. It’s really fun on all different kinds of bikes. The builder mostly rides a fatty and those bikes really excel out there. Super fun if you’re into challenging, technical singletrack with occasional bursts of flow.

9 Likes

Good description!
Its a great spot, especially in winter.

5 Likes

Definitely a pleasant change from all the harsh granite.

Definately lots of rooty jank and chunky moss covered rock jank with brief moments of flow-ish here and there. Definitely solidly in the XC category, you’re not going to find much gravity here. Kind of feels like you’re climbing almost all the time, until you bomb out on top of the pipeline.

I went there once and rode all the stuff. It was fun to ride somewhere different but haven’t bothered to go back.

2 Likes

Serene

Just in case you haven’t seen enough Bowater shots yet…

10 Likes