No, the bike looks ok. Luckily.

3 Likes

Kamloops bike ranch

12 Likes

The drop off, Revelstoke Mt.Cartier.
7000ft descent in 1.5hrs, 17km of DH.
What a blast :facepunch::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::muscle:

17 Likes

The boys hitting the Nowline on Gord’s last night. Seeing them ride it encouraged me to finally take the plunge and I was super stoked to nail it.

19 Likes

6 Likes

I see a whole lot of nope in that photo. I did a few smaller rock rolls at Wentworth but Fight trail took my blood lol! Maybe someday I suppose!

1 Like

Yeah. Great photos, but it looks a lot worse in person. I ride the rest of Gord’s, but watching them ride that did not even make me consider it. I took the cheater line and will continue to do so!

5 Likes

Hell yeah the GoPro effect is bad there. On photo it looks quite small then you see it in person and it’s 30ft of sketch but once you do it the first time it’s not to bad anymore

1 Like

@Ryan02 and @lancethedesigner did it I saw it and nothing said hell yeah that looks easy and not sketchy haha

2 Likes

Awesome and freaky thundershower ride yesterday! Bikes are fun. Also, check out my friend’s vintage Gary Fisher.

10 Likes

Golden hour on a Friday at Spider with @muddy

9 Likes

7 Likes

Top of Mt.Cartier scoping out our lines.
Some of the best single track I’ve ever seen​:facepunch::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::muscle:

10 Likes

Le Wild GOAT appears. On a hill. Climbing as always.

8 Likes

The Attic

7 Likes

Some fun at Brunello skills park

9 Likes

Crankworx course being built for next month’s competition. The stuff they build is unbelieveable :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Guess what happened next.

3 Likes

After getting back to the car and looking in the mirror.

10 Likes