:camera:: @Barronsbikes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Trail work:

Guess where?

9 Likes

Nine mile?

Haha, nope.

I suspect This is one of your secret build up singketracks around Bayer’s Lake vicinity.:thinking::grimacing:

1 Like

That looks interesting…

1 Like

Maybe the picture is too vague. Its top of whopper rock garden. @jetter and I spent some time playing in puddles there yesterday.

Need to go out with a shovel and bucket to lock rocks in with some granite grit.

(kinda stoked about it since I’ve riding through slop there for the past 5+ years, :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Learned my lesson. Elbow pads are worth it. But hey when your down might as well enjoy a double chocolate cookie. Because cookie!

6 Likes

Ouch, man.

Looks nasty when you take off the bandage and stuff a camera in its face.

4 Likes

Big ole crew for a rip around Lake Loop, solid Sunday.

6 Likes

That’s the @SQUATCH, before the incident, I presume.

3 Likes

Haha that’s what we’ll say!
Beauty day out on the trails with everyone today. Thanks for having us! Be back down with a fixed bike and more endurance later this year!

4 Likes

I was awful grouchy about it at the time but itching to ride again! Be using elbow pads from here on out.

4 Likes

I would say every bruise, cut or broken bone I get at fight are like medal of valour for me. :laughing:Wear it proud. Heal well.

3 Likes

Found This awesome soul picking up thrash on a rainy day at the cul de sac! #mrwa

9 Likes

SSS bridge need some SOS!

3 Likes

Fight Trail never disappoints

9 Likes

It’s not a ride as the trails are all mud now. I walked a few trails today in Hillsborough with my saw and clippers.

Clearing Deadfall

6 Likes