2020 Pic From Every Ride

Was messy last night.

7 Likes

Skull Trail is kinda awesome right now, grab ya fatty and go hit it in the early AM before tmmrws snow.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I got into Spider/Skull late today after The Craig Man, it’s in beauty shape for The Fat Life these days. As an added bonus I pushed through the Major extension. Tough rolling on the way in through 15-20 cms of snow (see pics) but you could keep moving. Much better on the return trip once a path had been packed.
Should all be mint after some cold temps tnite, don’t t be shy, grab the fatty and get ya roll on.

7 Likes

I assume that was you that Neil and I saw on Wednesday night, talking with the trail runners? Thanks for breaking trail, we packed it down a bit more that night with some intentional (and unintentional) trail widening. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, that was me. Thanks for the packing help, the more the merrier when it comes to that! Things should be mint now for the wknd. Enjoy the riding!

2 Likes

Spider/Skull/Major has firmed up overnight and is a ribbon of white love, should be amazing all wknd. It seldom gets better than this. Grab the fattys and go enjoy

6 Likes

3 Likes

Uploading: 79FFFB33-2D63-4E45-858A-D6899F30665C.jpeg… Uploading: 39C55693-9281-42F1-B093-7F9A2291A3C4.jpeg…

Irishman’s was a ton of fun. Thanks to @Pepperjester and @MichelleLikesBikes for the grooming and the tour.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Fattie rental from Custom Clean Atlantic for McIntosh Run Watershed Association.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Irishman’s road.

9 Likes

^ ^ Meadow Pond technically :wink:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Victoria park is amazing right now.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Skull trail with @Goose @Nige and the rare elusive @shadowfox70

12 Likes