2020 Pic From Every Ride

:joy:

Life behind bars!

3 Likes

Skinny skinny :grimacing:

1 Like

Attic into Flat Lake Trail (Fight Trail). The new Duck n’ Run addition from West Pine is absolutely lovely!

1 Like

Is this from today? It is closed as of March 22, you should not be there.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly.
I noticed it was a new account that just joined and maybe thought (hoped) someone was maybe trolling for a response :grimacing:.

1 Like

Just kidding. I did actually get out this afternoon on some old logging road around my cottage. A great, very isolated 12 km ride.

5 Likes

This is from last weekend. I live in the subdivision so I do not park at the trailheads. Also, this is not a Provincial park so I was under the assumption that the trails were open but not to parking. I mean, logically, the woods by myself is far more isolated that a subdivision sidewalk for a bike or hike.

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: STATE OF EMERGENCY - where to ride

7 Likes

The random things you’ll see while riding around the 'hood. An excavator, a transmission, an engine too (no picture though), as well as a ton of garbage.

9 Likes

7 Likes
3 Likes

Beautiful afternoon for a ride.

5 Likes

Nice afternoon for a ride. Not as scenic as I was expecting. I haven’t used the rollers in a while, so I had to concentrate pretty hard on my front wheel.

5 Likes

Beautiful day out at Whooper.

6 Likes

Found some jumps…I just need way more watts.

7 Likes

Or a 2 Stroke.

2 Likes

Sure was–snuck in for a quick ride at the end of the work day, and it was beautiful in there. Glad I can ride to it from my house.

4 Likes

4 Likes