2022 Pic/Vid from Every Ride

^ ^ Thanks JOsh, glad you enjoyed your ride.

1 Like

Keep up the good work! Also, thanks for the suggestions on trails to ride. Black bear was a absolute riot and i love it. Next time I’m up that way i will be going back :sunglasses:

3 Likes

'lil tour of my hometown, digby
summer in full effect

17 Likes

Love it, dude! What a great weekend

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Ecmtb jersey
:white_check_mark: DH bike
:white_check_mark: Whistler Bike Park

17 Likes

I’m in front, and my brother is wearing the GoPro. When I mentioned it at the bottom of the trail he said, “What bear?”

20 Likes

Weird Having New Home Trails. Forever Missing the Railyard.

7 Likes

Never get tired of flying :small_airplane:

22 Likes

The views in Squamish don’t disappoint… and neither do the trails!

14 Likes

Deep into the arm pump cave by this point. Around the halfway point of our second Mount 7 lap last week. You can see Golden down in the distance.

10 Likes

13 Likes

Just sorting through some pictures from the BC trip

6 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

As I am about to come off this, there is a porcupine that decided to walk out onto the trail right where I am about to come off…came off, slammed both brakes on and stopped about a foot from him…he didnt even care…just kept walking…me on the other hand…thought i was gonna go OTB from grabbing the brakes and was gonna be full of quills

13 Likes

Quite a technical feature they added… I wonder how the convince him to stay around.

6 Likes

Wet one today.

11 Likes

Didn’t think starting 'em young meant hiking while they ride :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Who knew my favourite bike I own would be a 100/100 Chinese carbon frame built on a tight budget. Something to do with the 520mm reach and the hella aggressive geo. Oh and the fact it now is 28 pounds is pretty helpful for ease of pedalling.

11 Likes

Kind of a pic from a ride? Had to take a lamb to the vet in Pugwash today. It was so nice out I decided to stop at Tatabrewco on the way back for their MTB themed Apres Cream Ale.

11 Likes