8 Hours of Gore trash talk page

what mike is trying to say is no frontal nudeness please, this means you doug smith.
Just reading this now as I have not been around much this summer. But I’m not the only one out there who is comfortable with his equiptment as the past has shown.

Who is going this year?
What are you riding 8 hours or 4?

Sue and I are teaming up this year to form a team of two. Hopefully this will give us more time to drink beers and be social compared to the past few years of riding solo.
It’s hard to chug a beer while riding through the transition area!!

Always an awesome event. Very much looking forward to it.

Let the games begin!!!

I think I’m going to throw down the gauntlet for the Oakley Gore at Night night crit. I challenge other shop employees. Sportwheels is ready to throw down!

I think I’m going to throw down the gauntlet for the Oakley Gore at Night night crit. I challenge other shop employees. Sportwheels is ready to throw down!
Nude??

I may put on a decent front tire for this one… traditionally the night crit has some wet grass to contend with. I’m hoping commuting every day and racing cars has helped a bit.

Nude??

Not sure what I just did with the quote button…oops.

Officially the nude crit doesn’t happen…unofficially just be respectful of younger riders in attendance.

what mike is trying to say is no frontal nudeness please, this means you doug smith.

Perhaps this year there should be am age cut off after a certain time.
Say anyone under 16 must be back in the family camping area by 10:30 for example.

That should open the events up and not corrupt young minds.

Did I just open a can of worms?

Yup…you did.

This is something we can talk about around the bonfire!

damn!