9 Mile River Trails

There are to bridges that have broken planks.

Thats Two bridges

There are more to come. I was walking in there over the weekend & noticed there are several other planks that are really spongey & ready to give. I think it’s going to be a mess without routine bridge maintenance…especially if horses keep being ridden through there (but hey, that’s another story).

What kind of moron rides a horse over wooden bridges made for human foot traffic?

Would it be possible to put up a sign that says “no horses”? The
worst part is when you come around a corner and drive through a big
pile of horse shit. It wouldnt be so bad if they would carry a
small shovel or something and throw it off to the side… but I
guess it is kind of hard to tell when the horse craps when you are
riding it.

Are we allowed to ride those trails now because back in the summer some time when these trails were being talked about and developed, it was suggested we not go on them until they are complete. I guess people are riding them now. Just curious

They’re fine to ride. Only problem is there are sections near the first few km that take forever to dry out. There are some pretty deep mud holes in there that need some attention. They’re at the point where there is no avoiding them.

I don’t mind going in there to do a little work but I need to contact the builder before hand.

Would it be possible to put up a sign that says “no horses”? The worst part is when you come around a corner and drive through a big pile of horse shit. It wouldnt be so bad if they would carry a small shovel or something and throw it off to the side… but I guess it is kind of hard to tell when the horse craps when you are riding it.
I plan to start crapping on every trail I ride.