Best Ice Cream Flavour

Definitely Scotsburn has the best ice cream!

My favorite flavour was (sadly they didn’t make it this year) Dark Chocolate Shiver!

But I make do with Death by Chocolate http://resource.pedaltrout.com/old_site_images/5ec3bb4781c8e43a51d3a1a948b98fc0.gif

If I have one regret it’s that summer is too short (and I gain weight far too easily) to try all the ice cream flavours that are out there. Recently I discovered Compliments Caramel Praline Frozen Yogourt and despite the face that it’s low in fat I honestly don’t think I’ve ever tasted a better frozen treat. So what else should I try? I’m a big fan of Turtle Tracks and Hoofprints, any other delicious flavours I’m missing? It’s almost August so my summer ice cream time is running out!

I know this is sad but everytime we stop for a ice cream I get a scoop of vanilla and a scoop of chocolate. I come from a time when that was all you had other than Neopolitan. I guess I’m old school…

Moonmist FTW!

I love going to an icecream stand and giving them 2-3 times the cost of a large and asking the poor kid to put as much icecream as they possibly can on the cone. When they’ve done thier best I’ll insist that they do better… nicely of course. It always seems to brighten their day to have a little silly fun.

I like anything with allot of chocolate personally

scotsburn being my fav brand

I have to try each flavor in the display case at least once a summer. My fav today is mocha double double!!