Bonshaw Sunday or Monday anyone?

Hey guys! I’ve been hearing over and over again that Bonshaw has amazing trails but never got the chance to go. Looks like I’m going to be over at the island this weekend for a few days so I’m bring my bike! Sunday and Monday look like wonderful weather!

Where: Bonshaw Hills Provincial Park
When: Sunday or Monday. Let’s talk about what works for others below. Leaning to Sunday some time.
Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate? @Rolls?

Notes: Fun and flowy from what I hear!

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

I’d say its somewhere in between beginner and intermediate. Buff and non technical, but there’s a lot of climbing.

2 Likes

Seriously considering heading up Sunday, camping overnight, and getting two days of riding in. Having 2-3 others to split costs would go a long way to convincing me. :sunglasses:

@Cheshiremark @shadowfox70 Others?

2 Likes

Be sure to hit up Brookvale too. A better mix of trails than Bonshaw, but still fun as hell.

3 Likes

I can go with just a day of driving and riding on Monday only for me but not enough time I guess.

Talking to others it’s looking like it’s most likely going to be a Sunday thing. Might do Bookvale on the way back out on Monday but more likely try and fit both in on Sunday.

Maybe? I can’t really leave until after lunch Sunday

1 Like