Boxing day and News Years Day rides

How deep is the dumping. My bride and her new snow shoes will be thrilled!!
You got yer missus some snowshoes as well, eh?

Yeah… I think the grin is still on her face from when she opened them!!

Who’s doin’ what?
Where?
When?
How?
Snowshoes?
Bikin’?
Skiin’???
Toboganiin’???

depends on what old man winter has to offer. for me it’ll be biking all boxing day week, if the weather cooperates. if not, i guess i’ll pick up a new video game to bide the time til i can ride again.

I’m kind of thinking about a New Year’s Day ride/snowshoe at Fitz, not set in stone yet, but seems like a good idea to moi.

I’d like to jump in for a New Year’s Day ride if there’s something going on and I can drag my sorry backside out of bed/couch/floor.

I’ll be riding somewhere hrm on Boxing day. New Year’s is still up in the air, I’ll be riding either in the valley or HRM.

Im’ down for a ride… or snowshoe depending on how much snow we get

Fitz is wicked

I have a rickety old bike and old snowshoes, so I am good to go for a possible outing on Jan 1st, depending on what my head feels like that day.

The worse your head feels the more valuable the outing will be!

K…I’m in the HRM. Who’s riding when on the 26th? I’m free all day…

Dec 26th - 1130-1200 noon Spider
Dec 27th - TBA (HRM)
Dec 28th - Valley ride for me
Jan 1st - TBA

I think we’re going to do Fitz at noon on the 1st. Everyone’s welcome - if there’s snow we’ll be shoeing and if not, it’s a ride. Meet at the ballfield in Scotsburn as usual.

Anyone wanting to car pool from Hali on the 1st? I haven’t been to Fitz in 09, so may as well start 2010 right!!

Sunday ride: Spider 1130

Monday will be somewhere around HRM as well. Time tbd

I think we’re going to do Fitz at noon on the 1st. Everyone’s welcome - if there’s snow we’ll be shoeing and if not, it’s a ride. Meet at the ballfield in Scotsburn as usual.
As an inhabitant of Pictou County I can tell you that the shoeing idea is best right now. We got a good dumping last night and today.

You got yer missus some snowshoes as well, eh?

It’s about a foot deep…really light fluffy stuff.

Snowshoes it is, then. Woohoo!