Brand New ten speed MTB parts, Wheel sets, etc

I have a brand new Sram S1000 crank, press fit BB, z-chain, SLX shifters, SLx rear der., Sram X7 front der., Deore 10 speed 11-36 cassette. All BRAND NEW!!! Do you need a drivetrain anyways? Want to upgrade to the awesomeness that is ten speed? Let me know.

Also, I have a set of N.O.S. Spinergy SPOX 26" MTB wheels, carbon hubs, aramid spokes, with trueing wrenches, original paperwork, nice rim tape. Black, with black spokes, machined brake tracks, (For rim brakes only), carbon hubs with natural finished aluminum flanges.

As well, a set of DT Swiss XR 425 rims, eyeletted, welded and machined brake tracks, laced to an M900 XTR rear hub and STX RC front hub with DT Swiss Revolution triple butted spokes. Black rims with silver spokes and hubs.

Tires- two brand new Panaracer Fire XC Pro 26"x2.1" with red sidewalls, and two new Schwalbe Rocket Rons in the same size.

Finally, my Concorde Kudu Lite full chromoly frame and fork, medium sized, with Ritchey bars, stem, seatpost, headset. New XT bottom bracket in frame, could sell separately. All new cables and housing. Has Giant road saddle.

All can be sold separately, or together in some fashion.

Let me know what interests you. I will probably have some prices up here soon.

Aaron