Breakaway Cycling Race Day - Might not happen unless more pr

Everyone can watch, not just Mom!

Call those roady friends of yours and get those skinny butts out racing!

Unless Al gets 40 people pre-registered by August 8th, he’s canceling his race. Register on www.breakawaycycling.ca

I may consider doing this? Have to talk it over with the boss.

as of this morning only 8 people registered

come on boss let Troy play :wink:

Hey, I’m not about to stop him, he’s a big boy.

I met you road riding in Kentville Troy, from the way you were going, I think you should get out there and kick some butt.

Show those roadies what it’s all about!

wasn’t sure if it was you or the one that helps him pay bills he had to check with

wasn’t sure if it was you or the one that helps him pay bills he had to check with

I AM the one who helps him pay the bills. :slight_smile:

He helped me pay for my shiny new bike though, so he gets at least a year of not having to ask for permission (as long as he takes me for sushi when he’s done.)

Hi

Update on BCP Race Day Aug 8 pre-registration numbers.

8/40 required pre-registered thus far. ONLY 7 DAYS REMAINING for additional
savings and to ensure race is held.

Thank you for supporting our races.

Alan
Organizer, Breakaway Cycling Promotions

Have a fit day,

Alan Mumford
Alan Mumford Fitness Studios Ltd.
169 Water St, Windsor
Nova Scotia, Canada B0N 2T0

I AM the one who helps him pay the bills. :slight_smile:

He helped me pay for my shiny new bike though, so he gets at least a year of not having to ask for permission (as long as he takes me for sushi when he’s done.)

I know I should have said the work boss the one that cuts him that shift work pay cheque

haha, you are all funny. Actually I goofed and forgot what day the 15th was. I really can’t. Sue’s mom is flying in and we have a family day planned.

haha, you are all funny. Actually I goofed and forgot what day the 15th was. I really can’t. Sue’s mom is flying in and we have a family day planned.
If we build a float can it be Family bike day with a hint of race :wink:

Hey, I said that Mom could come watch!