Call for Volunteers - MTB races in the Valley

TrailFlow Outdoor Adventures will be hosting 5 mountain bike races this summer in the Annapolis Valley: 1 DH, 2 Enduro (note this is not the same as endurance), 1 XC, and 1 XC relay.

We are looking for enthusiastic people to help make these events a reality. Volunteer roles include: to help with registration, course marshalling, timing etc. All volunteers will be entered in our fantastic draw prizes.

Race dates are as follows:

May 26 - Fear of the Gorge - DH race (Points Series)
June 2 - The Gorge Enduro - Enduro race
July 7 - Enduro at the Links - Enduro race
Aug 31 - Kentville MTB Fest - XC relay
Sep 1- Kentville MTB Fest - XC (Points Series)

If you are interested in volunteering at one or multiple of the races please contact ryan at volunteer@trailflow.ca

Might be up for helping at the July enduro… The other enduro and the DH might be too soon if I don’t get the kitchen finished in time. Also, I have a fresh commissaire course that I can start to use. I plan on riding in the XC stuff. I’ll let you guys know.

I will be there to help out at the DH Race as of now. I hope to ride in the enduro, but I can be available to help out as well.

Sounds good Aaron! Just let us know which ones you can help out with! Best of luck with your renos.

Thanks Mike for volunteering for this weekends event!