Callus MTB pants?

Hey Gang,
I’d like to support local and have heard good things about these pants, however having trouble with the big “Callus” tr*mp stamp on the back. Can anyone confirm or deny if all of the callus mtb pants have the big logo across the ass? I guess I could just spend some time with a black sharpie…

1 Like

Just depends on what style you get im pretty sure. Their super comfortable… only issue ive had os the stitching on the waist ratchet strap coming apart. My local tailer has fixed the issue and made them better than theh came for $12

2 Likes

Embrace it… youll go faster :metal:

2 Likes

Join them or Die☠️

2 Likes

I wear them and they are comfortable - I can’t see my a$$ so I forget the tramp stamp is there. With the branding on my bike, my helmet, and my pants I should be getting paid.

2 Likes

Just shoot mitch a DM on their instagram page. He will get back to you quick.

95% of my riding gear is callus and would 100% recommend. Nice to support someone who’s done a lot of good for the scene around here.

3 Likes

Are these stocked at any Halifax shops? Would like to try the pants on before ordering.

1 Like

Also happened to me. Easy fix, worth the fix… theyre fantastic pants.

1 Like

Thanks, @JOsh , unfortunately I’m not on the instant grahams, I can barely tell a DM from a BM! I’ll try to contact them some other way.
That pic of your indoor wheelie wearing the Callus jacket was pretty cool btw.
@Gentile I’m not aware of any HRM shops carrying them-unless any motorsports stores do?

3 Likes

I know Cobequid Mountain Sports carries his Callus brand in store but it’s not in HRM. I dont know how much they carry year to year so maybe call before driving there.

Cobequid Mountain Sports
(902) 686-3218

1 Like

The callus guys are in Truro. I have heard that if you email or message them they are pretty good at responding. While they do not really have a store front they have been known to be accommodating for locals to drop in and try/ buy their pants etc. not sure if this is always available but it’s worth a try. If you don’t mind a drive to Truro.

2 Likes

When I wanted shorts I just sent them a DM on instagram.
Mitch took me into the warehouse and let me try on as much as I wanted until I found ones I liked.

You can legit go to the website and view every angle of each item.

This is the top Uda Loop of 2022.

1 Like

They just FB posted that for December the callus “warehouse” is open to the public in Truro. It is a pretty nice space to be called a warehouse - if you are familiar with Truro they are on the same street as Hub cycle.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for all of your replies, planning on heading to Truro on my next day off to check them out!
Also @Enduro_Performance I think you misspelled OODA Loop - Theres probably a joke there but I’m not clever enough to figure it out :crazy_face:

Picked up a pair of the callus pants, working great so far and they seem well made. nice pockets and reinforced knees. They had some great looking cold weather gloves there as well although unfortunately not in my size.

1 Like

FWIW I find that the callus pants rinse out really well and drip dry pretty fast when you get a bad Fall mud bath.

1 Like